Rocky Ford Museum
The Museum occupies the old Carnegie Public Library which was built in 1908. The building has galvanized iron cornice and plaster wainscoting; the outside construction is mainly done in locally produced concrete blocks. The Rocky Ford Museum, first opened in 1941, moved to its present location in 1976. The Museum building is listed in the National Historical Registry.
Rocky Ford Museum is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media