Casa Bonita opened at 6715 West Colfax Avenue in the Denver suburb of Lakewood, Colorado in 1974. Here are a few fun facts about our restaurant:
- It took approximately one year to create Casa Bonita.
- Our famous pink tower facade is 85 feet fall.
- The dome is covered with 22-karat gold leaf and features a statue of the last Aztec emperor - Quahuatomec.
- The fountain in front of the restaurant was shipped in pieces from Mexico.
- The restaurant boasts over 52,000 square feet and seats over 1,000 guests.
- The waterfall, designed to resemble the cliffs of Acapulco, is 30 feet high and the pool is 14 feet deep.
During your visit, be sure to find Black Bart's secret hideout full of mystery and intrigue. Complete your exciting dining experience with puppet shows, arcade games and a visit to El Mercado, Casa Bonita's giftshop.
With over 30 attractions, private dining rooms and large banquet areas, Casa Bonita is the perfect place to hold a group event or birthday party. Inquire about special rates for parties of 15 or more.
Casa Bonita is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media